This policy is valid for my key 0xE2BEA341 with the fingerprint
E1C4 496F 874D 2A13 FF91 27B7 19FE D83C E2BE A341
This policy is valid for all signatures issued after 01.01.2005, which include the URL of this policy.
Meaning of the Trust-Levels:
- Level 3
- I have verified the identity of the owner with her/his passport and by sending the encrypted signature I have verified that they own the mail address in that User-ID.
- Jabber/XMPP-IDs are verified directly over Jabber/XMPP.
- I only issue signatures of this level if I could verify the whole User-ID. So if the User-ID for example only includes the name, I will issue a signature of this level after verifying the passport, an email verification is not necessary.
- I also issue signatures of this type for other, verifiable entries in User-IDs (addresses, photo-IDs) if I was made aware of these extra information and had the chance to verify this information at the meeting.
I assign this kind of signature in 2 cases:
- On request, when the address-verification was not possible, because the User-ID in question contains no E-Mail- or Jabber-address or the key is signing-only.
- Keys which only contain pseudonyms, but I know the person good enough to associate this pseudonym with the person.
The markdown source of this page is signed with this key and can be verified normally.